Pages

Wednesday 29 November 2017

My famous Entrepreneur

Today I have studied an entrepreneur group and I chose the GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS.

I chose this because they were my favorite basketball team and I look up to them because I want to be like them when I grow up and play basketball. My favorite person in the team is Stephen curry because he is my inspiration because no matter how short he is he can still play good.

I have learned that to be an entrepreneur you need these characteristics: Golden state is a Hardworking team and they train hard to get to the finals and do whatever it takes to win the championships. People like Golden state warriors because of how good they are and how they play. Golden State is a team who will never give up and is a good role model for young ballers. Golden State Warriors have the best teamwork in my opinion but they are the best. They are huge role models for everyone because no matter how short or tall they are they still have the qualities to win and bring home the trophy.
Here is my DLO presentation.

No comments:

Post a Comment